Step To Heal - Heal My Broken Heart



haz clic aquí para ver más fotos

If you feel like life is caving in on you, you are not alone. I understand how you feel. My name is Amelie Chance. Two years after my divorce, I fell to the bathroom floor at work in a full out panic attack. The memory of my break up was still very fresh. I decided right then and there it had been long enough. I knew I had to search out the solution to healing a broken heart, because I didn’t buy the old adage that “time heals all wounds.” It certainly didn’t for me. I decided it was time to climb back up from that bathroom floor and find the life that I knew still awaited me.

Here is the reality I discovered: No matter if you’ve broken up from a long marriage or lost your first love, no matter how impossible it may seem – you can heal. Whether you are 20 or 60, life can still go on and it can be not only meaningful, but also better and brighter than before. This does not happen because you ‘wait’ for time to heal you, but rather because you’ve taken action to heal your broken heart.

When I hit rock bottom, I read every self-help book out there and even went through intensive psychotherapy. The only thing this accomplished was to identify what was wrong with me. It didn’t help. Then I stumbled upon something that changed my life – Positive Psychology. No, not some mumbo-jumbo positive thinking or some new age fluff. Positive Psychology is a branch of traditional psychology that approaches issues from a different angle. Instead of studying what is wrong with you, Positive Psychology studies what is right with you. This science was the first thing that offered some relief to my heartache. So, I studied it, became a certified coach, and even earned a masters degree in Positive Psychology from the University of Pennsylvania. During my learning process, it became apparent to me that my life path – my purpose – is to help others through their own healing process.

My experience and studies resulted in an online program called Step to Heal. Step to Heal employs the Science of Positive Psychology, to move you past the pain of a broken heart. Step to Heal is far more than an ordinary book you flip through. Step to Heal is an online course taught by video, online exercises, and a workbook companion. Step to Heal is based in scientific research proven to increase well-being. Step to Heal provides day-by-day, step-by-step lessons to relieve the pain from your heartbreak. Step to Heal will guide you back to a place where you feel like yourself again. In simple terms, Step to Heal will help you feel better...leer más detalles


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario